[Music] [kouhia@nic.funet.fi: Juno synth]

Alexandre Prokoudine avp at altlinux.ru
Wed Nov 19 21:17:49 MSK 2003

----- Forwarded message from Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia at nic.funet.fi> -----

From: Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia at nic.funet.fi>
To: nicktsocanos at charter.net, avp at altlinux.ru, dlphilp at bright.net,
	willb at cs.wisc.edu, lau at therockgarden.ca, daniel at mondodesigno.com
Subject: Juno synth
Date:	Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:03:04 +0200

Hello. Some time ago you discussed about Juno. As you may know
there were source code available with some restricted license.
I have placed the source code available at
  ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/sci/audio/devel/juno/
for open source development purposes.

Delete object files before compiling, as they are not mine but
Juno author's.

The filter code looks familiar but I don't remember from who
Juno author took it (uncredited?). It could be a Russian guy
who posted the code to Comp.dsp newsgroup, I don't remember.

Regards,
Juhana

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Alexandre Prokoudine		| "When you set yourself on fire and aim
ALT Linux Documentation Team	|  for the sky, you hope to leave behind