[Music] Fwd: seq

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 17:55:15 MSK 2005

Увы :(

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tim Orford <tim at orford.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:49:12 +0100
Subject: Re: seq
To: Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com>

> So, here comes February :) Any news? :)

:-)
unfortunately i didnt manage to persuade the other developer
that deadlines were a good thing:-)

we're basically in the same position that we were in a couple
of months ago. There is an 'audio server' which does some reading
and writing of audio, there is a 'song server' which handles the
arangement, and there is a gui. Currently the main thing holding
up the 'release' is the different parts talking to one another.

> I know lots of people who are dying to get a Linux DAW with both
> decent audio and midi.

yeh me included!
i must emphasise though that this app will not be properly usable
probably till next year. We havnt even started on eg plugins, synths,
or even midi...

best regards Alex, and thanks for the interest.
--
Tim Orford