[devel] [r300] q3demo = _no_ artifacts

Konstantin A. Lepikhov lakostis на anti-leasure.ru
Сб Мар 5 16:41:04 MSK 2005

Hi!

JFYI

Кто-нибудь с R300 может это проверить? :)

PS volodya@ уже залил drm для r300 в linux-core, так что надо обновлять
kernel-source-drm.

----- Forwarded message from Rune Petersen <runner@> -----

Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 14:04:40 +0100
From: Rune Petersen <runner@>
To: Vladimir Dergachev <volodya@>
Cc: dri-devel <dri-devel@>
Subject: [r300] q3demo = _no_ artifacts

Hi,

I gave q3demo a try and to my surprise there was no artifacts.
This must have been fixed by one of the many changes.

Does this only work for me? Or is it time to update the status page?

Rune Petersen

----- End forwarded message -----

--
WBR, Konstantin	      chat with ==>ICQ: 109916175
     Lepikhov,	      speak  to ==>JID: lakostis на jabber.org

...The information is like the bank... 			  (c) EC8OR